Whether you’re an experienced camper or planning your first outing, be sure you mind your manners at the campground! Camping etiquette is, for the most park, common courtesy. Here are a few suggestions on being a courteous camper:
· Respect other's rights. Don't walk across another camper's site - walk around it.
· Obey the campgrounds quiet hours. Voices, radios and other noises carry further than you might think on a quiet summer night.
· Pack out what you pack in. A good rule is to leave your campsite cleaner than you found it. Recycle when possible.
· If you own a pet, keep it contained and clean up after it. Don't expect to tie your dog to a tree and leave him unattended. He will likely bark at strangers, dig holes and annoy your fellow campers.
· Don't cut living trees for firewood. Know the campground's rule on finding your own wood or buying it.
· Campground facilities exist for the benefit of all campers. Help keep them clean!
Know and respect the campground's rules, even if you don't understand them all. Feel free to ask for explanation of any of them. The rules have been established to protect and respect the rights of campers, the campground and the environment.
16730 Lewis River Road, Cougar, WA
7:30 am to 5:30 pm (May-Oct)
9:30 am to 3:30 pm (Nov-Apr)
Check-In: 2:00 pm (please let us know if you will be checking in after 7:00 pm)
Check-Out: 11:00 am