For several years Steve and Stacey tossed around the idea of owning an RV Park/Campground. Knowing they wanted a lifestyle change, it was time to make their dream come true.
May 1, 2018, marked the beginning of that dream and a new adventure as they became the new owners of Cougar RV Park & Campground.
Purchasing the RV Park/Campground in Cougar appealed to them as they both enjoy fishing, boating and hiking. Steve also enjoys hunting while Stacey enjoys photography and reading.
Along with Steve and Stacey came two additional new residents, Hercules and Molly, their loving and faithful dogs who enjoy napping and belly scratches.
They have big plans for the RV Park so feel free to stop by and say hi. And of course, camp!
UPDATE MAY 2019: We just celebrated our one year "RV Park/Campground" anniversary!!! Looking back over the last year, we have made many new friends and met some wonderful people from around the world!
We are excited about the progress and changes we have made and plans for more to come. We know the changes we have planned cannot happen overnight, but each day we get a little closer!
We hope to make more new friends this year and to continue providing the best service possible!
Enjoy your day!
Whether you’re an experienced camper or planning your first outing, be sure you mind your manners at the campground! Camping etiquette is, for the most park, common courtesy. Here are a few suggestions on being a courteous camper:
· Respect other's rights. Don't walk across another camper's site - walk around it.
· Obey the campgrounds quiet hours. Voices, radios and other noises carry further than you might think on a quiet summer night.
· Pack out what you pack in. A good rule is to leave your campsite cleaner than you found it. Recycle when possible. There are garbage cans throughout the campground and two dumpsters, PLEASE use them!
· If you own a pet, keep it contained and clean up after it. Don't expect to tie your dog to a tree and leave him unattended. He will likely bark at strangers, dig holes and annoy your fellow campers.
· Don't cut living trees for firewood. Know the campground's rule on finding your own wood or buying it.
· Campground facilities exist for the benefit of all campers. Help keep them clean!
Know and respect the campground's rules, even if you don't understand them all. Feel free to ask for explanation of any of them. The rules have been established to protect and respect the rights of campers, the campground and the environment.
16730 Lewis River Road, Cougar, WA
7:30 am to 5:30 pm (May-Oct)
10:30 am to 2:30 pm (Nov-Apr)
Check-In: 2:00 pm (please let us know if you will be checking in after 7:00 pm)
Check-Out: 11:00 am